A delicious twist on your classic French Toast - elevate your brunch game with Jocelyn's Provisions Eton Mess French Croissant Toast. A delicious, easy to make and impressive dish utilising our Croissant Loaf, available in-stores only every Saturday.
4 Slices Jocelyn's Provisions Croissant Loaf
2 Large Eggs
1tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Punnet Each of: Strawberries, Raspberries & Blueberries.
1 Packet Jocelyn's Provisions Meringues
100g Jocelyn's Provisions Raspberry Jam
50g Icing Sugar
1. Whisk eggs, vanilla & milk together in a wide bottomed bowl.
2. Briefly soak the slices of croissant loaf in the egg mixture. Meanwhile, heat a non-stick pan over medium heat then melt the butter and fry the slices of croissant loaf until golden brown on both sides.
3. Place two slices of toast on each plate and top with mascarpone.
4. Sprinkle with berries and crumble meringue over the top.
5. Spoon over any remaining butter from the pan.
6. Dust with icing sugar and serve immediately.