Are you looking for a show-stopping dessert that will impress your guests this holiday season? Look no further than the Festive Meringue Tower with curd and berries. This delightful dessert combines the light and airy texture of meringue with the tangy sweetness of curd and the freshness of berries. Enjoy the festive season with this delightful treat!
2 Packet Jocelyn's Provisions Meringues
250g Jocelyn's Provisions Lemon or Passionfruit Curd
2 Punnet Raspberries
1 Punnet Raspberries
60g Icing Sugar
1. On a flat plate or board spread a layer of mascarpone using a spatula or pallet knife.
2. Place meringues in a circle to form the outer layer of the tower.
3. Fill the centre with meringues.
4. Add dollops of mascarpone onto the meringues, then build the tower by adding meringues and raspberries to create a cone shape.
5. Drizzle the curd over the meringues and add the remainder of the berries to the outside of the tower.
6. When complete, dust with icing sugar and serve immediately.